Kidz Kare is a one-stop resource to support parents on their journey in raising healthy, happy and knowledgeable individuals. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are experienced in caregiving for children, Early Childhood Education and advancements in these fields.
- Provide age specific childcare.
- Provide childcare at special events such as camps, movie/date nights, corporate events, etc.
- Provide a caring, safe, nurturing and stimulating environment.
- Organizing and engaging in various activities.
- Food preparation as requested and agreed upon by the family/company, when necessary
- Completing timesheets.
- Being available for Personal Development days organized by the company, when necessary.
- Passion for working and educating children in a fun and effective manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Open-minded, teachable, dedicated to excellence, driven, creative and organized
- Knowledge of child development and an up to date first aid certificate.
- All health immunizations up to date.
- Valid Criminal Reference Check.
Above & Beyond:
- Knowledge of the CCEYA
- ECE or ECA Diploma
- Post-Secondary Degree
- Experience in a Licensed Daycare and/or extensive experiences as a Nanny or equivalent.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this role; however, only the selected candidates will be contacted.