Preschool Canada Early Learning Academy strives to provide excellent programs to enrich children's capabilities. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care and education possible to each and every child. Preschool Canada follows an emergent curriculum.
Our approach is to plan a curriculum that emerges from the children’s interest and supports their needs.
- Develop and implement child care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children.
- Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and providing opportunities to express creativity
- Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- Make daily observations and observe children for signs of potential learning
- Knowledge of Early Years Act
- Knowledge of Emergent Curriculum
- Knowledge of E.L.E.C.T
- Knowledge of licensing regulations
- Establish guidelines for behaviour
- Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, safety and well-being of children
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
- Assess the abilities, interest and needs of children and discuss progress or concerns with parents and other staff members