Two Trees Child Care Centre is a Ministry of Education licensed day care and we provide quality care and education to children within Newmarket, Bradford, Keswick, Sharon and Aurora community. Our nurturing environment fosters a child’s natural curiosity and promotes independence so that they may successfully reach their developmental goals. At our Centre we encourage children to construct their knowledge and enhance their development through play-based learning.
We are currently looking for an experienced ECA to join our fantastic and growing team!!
- Implementing and providing daily feedback and observations relating to the curriculum established by the ECE leader
- Support facilitating daily indoor and outdoor activities to enhance language, motor skills, independence and problem-solving through music, science, art, dramatic play, etc.
- Support establishing positive interactions and rapport while guiding the children in all areas of development in accordance with the program philosophy
- Assisting to ensure overall health and safety of the children enrolled in the program
- Adapting and maintaining an environment which appreciates and respects the diverse individual and group needs of the children and their families
- Supporting and communicating with parents, colleagues and Supervisor
- Completion of high school diploma
- Minimum of 2 year related experience in a licensed child care setting
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Clear Police Record Check with vulnerable sector
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills in a child care setting working with infants or toddlers and pre-school children from a diverse background
- Proven flexibility, cooperation and willingness to share ideas and knowledge to enhance team-building
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of cultural diversity
- High energy and the ability to multitask
- Knowledge of the CCEYA
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Up to date Immunizatoins/doctors note of good health required upon hiring
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.