Blossoming Minds Learning Centre is a fully licensed Childcare Centre that offers an environment inspired by the Reggio approach to early childhood education. We believe in facilitating learning through activities and lessons based on the child's interests, using play based learning.
- Ensures all programs provide quality care, service and support to the participants and their families.
- Understands and complies with provincial, municipal and Blossoming Minds Learning Centre’s Child Guidance Policies.
- Plans and implements a consistent child-centered program in accordance with Blossoming Mind’s curriculum.
- Completes required documentation of children's development and interactions.
- Other duties as assigned.
For ECE positions:
- Early Childhood Educator Diploma or degree
- Must be registered and a member in good standing in the College of Early Childhood Educators (CECE)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, team building skills; ability to establish rapport and excellent communication with members, staff and volunteers
- Excellent written communication skills
- Commitment to working in an inclusive and diverse environment
- Holds a valid standard/level C first aid certification including infant and child cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) prior to the first day of work
- Flexibility regarding assigned working hours and age grouping assignments.
- Can demonstrate knowledge of the Reggio Philosophy and the following documents:
- Childcare and Early Years Act
- Think Feel Act
- How does Learning Happen
A knowledge and/or interest in the music is an asset.
Must be available to work between the hours of 7:30am – 6:00pm
Blossoming Minds Learning Centre offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Please email cover letter and résumé to: Krista Dahlgren, Director