Under the general direction of the Supervisor, the employee will provide care and educational program for children from 18 months to 12 years in a group setting. Implements developmentally appropriate programs to facilitate learning and developmental goals for children.
- Early Childhood Education Diploma/Degree
- Membership or acknowledgement of receipt of application for membership of the College of Early Childhood Educators.
- Criminal Police Record check and Vulnerable Sector Check
- Standard First Aid Certificate and CPR level C.
- Experienced working with children from infancy to 12 years.
- Proven ability to implement program as per Martin Luther Church Day Nursery approach.
- Experienced in working with special needs children.
- Experienced in working with parents.
- Hiring subject to Criminal Police Record check and Vulnerable Sector Check and Mental Health Act apprehension information.
- Medical certificate including immunizations and required tuberculin screening
Send resume please