Experienced Early Childhood Educators needed ASAP
Our Centre is located on Erin Mills Parkway & Mississauga Road in Mississauga.
We are looking for someone who is available for a full time position in our Centre. This position requires a person who possesses love, patience, and respect for children. The teacher must be able to encourage the children to be independent and a model for appropriate behaviours.
- Interacting directly with the children, providing quality care.
- Provide a warm, nurturing and caring environment for children to support their self esteem
- Ability to develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children.
- Develop a collaborative relationship with parents and support them to identify their child’s developmental strengths/needs through daily communication
- Knowledge of the Child Care Early Years Act and licensing regulations.
- Knowledge of ELECT and How does Learning Happen?
- Early Childhood Educator Diploma
- In good standings with the College of ECE's
- Up to date immunization records & 2-step TB Test
- Recent Criminal/Vulnerable Check
- Standard First Aid Level C
Living in Mississauga will be a add on!