Wooden Hill Child Care Centre is currently seeking a registered Early Childhood Educator to join our professional team.
We are looking for a creative, dedicated and responsible individual for our educationally enriched program.
- Responsible for the constant supervision, safety and well being of the children
- Recognizes, plans and implements activities that are developmentally appropriate and meets the needs of each child
- Observe, document and evaluate the children's development
- Co-operate with coworkers on the development of exciting and child appropriate curriculum in response to children's emerging interests and skills
- Seek positive and professional interactions with all children and parents at the centre
- Be an enthusiastic supporter of the centre in dealing with the community
- Registered and in good standing of the College of Early Childhood Educators
- First Aid and child CPR
- Criminal reference check with vulnerable sector screening
- excellent knowledge of child development
- Strong communication and time management skills