Pythagoras Academy is an exceptional co-educational independent school for students Junior Kindergarten to Grade 7. Our school prides itself on a unique educational philosophy which champions the role of the Fine Arts.
We are currently looking to hire exceptional individuals to fill the teaching position for Early Childhood Educators.
This is a professional working environment with high standards. We offer great teaching conditions with extensive professional development opportunities. Generous salary and benefit package including medical, dental, life insurance, extended health and RRSP contribution plan. Four weeks of paid holidays, Pro-D days and other perks.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with 3-6 year olds
- Valid ECE teaching certificate
- Excellent supervisory and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Bachelor's Degree in early childhood education (preferred) or Bachelor's Degree in a related field with a minimum of three years teaching experience in an early childhood setting
- Demonstrated ability of excellence in every area of the curriculum and ability to deliver a program of exemplary quality
- Montessori/ Reggio Emilia/ training and experience
- Demonstrated general knowledge of curriculum and instruction for younger learners
- Demonstrated knowledge of various routine tasks, duties, and procedures and the ability to follow specific instructions
- Demonstrated strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills required to achieve the goals of the position
- Impeccable attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time