CEFA is an Early Learning school where a Teacher is free to be creative and have control over his or her work and environment!
CEFA Early Learning, established in 1998, is a full day early learning program designed for infants and children up to five years old. The enriched curriculum features a unique partnership of core subjects, such as reading and math with fine arts including drama and yoga, providing children with the freedom to learn and grow through play.
Our program has a reputation of highly developing a child’s intellect and delivering the finest start in education, arts and the humanities. The full day early learning and junior kindergarten programs at CEFA are far beyond the typical child care programs found throughout Canada.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Early Childhood Educator with an ECE license to practice as well as an Infant and Toddler License to practice that has a passion for working with young children from ages 10 months to 5 years old to:
- Help children develop a passion for learning
- Approach a child’s first learning years with enthusiasm and dedication
- Enable children to have fun all day, regardless of whether they are playing or learning
- Prepare children academically and socially for school
- Encourage and support each child
- Bond with each child, and provide them with a nurturing and stable environment
- Promote each child’s individuality and self-esteem
- Support the parents as well as the children
- Encourage children, parents and staff to develop lasting and meaningful friendships with one another
- Help all parents participate in their child’s education_
- Successful candidates will have good leadership skills and organizational skills, be creative, very loving, resourceful, independent and a team player. Will also have the ability and experience to manage a classroom of 12 to 22 children.
- ECE Certified
- IT Certified (is an asset)
- Fluent in English
- First Aid
- CEFA Methodology training
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack provided
- Medical & dental benefits after 6 months
- Paid sick days
- Monthly salary based on experience and education
- Bi weekly Infant toddler bonuses
- Teacher performance bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.50 to $19.00 /hour