Employment opportunities in Burlington - RECE needed.
We are looking for a full-time Early Childhood Educator at our Burlington location.
We are looking for someone who is committed, caring, compassionate, reliability and can work with a great team of teachers.
- Express affection toward children by smiling, hugging, hand holding and responsive physical contact.
- Actively seek meaningful conversations with children about their work & play, family, self, and events of importance.
- Encourage children to share experiences, ideas and feelings. Educators will listen to them with attention and respect.
- Speak with children in a friendly, positive and courteous, manner. Foster thoughtfulness and caring by listening to children and by encouraging them to listen to others and share ideas.
- Take the time to engage children in the process of resolving problems and conflicts, rather than reiterating classroom rules.
- First Aid and CPR C.
- Updated immunizations including TB.
- Updated police check.
- RECE membership and in good standings with the College.
- Competitive wages.
- Extended health& dental benefits.
- Life insurance.
- Paid vacation.
- Wage enhancement grant/ government operating grant.
- Paid professional development courses.
- Company outings/team building.