Job posting for RECE
NEW GRADUATES WELCOME
As an Early Childhood Educator, the successful candidate will be responsible for administering the philosophy of the center and implementing a program which meets the needs of the individual child..
- The key responsibilities in this role include: · Program planning and implementation · Following all Wee Ones Childcare Academy ‘s policies and procedures · Daily communication with families · Adhering to all requirements outlined in the child Care and Early Years Act. · Adhering to all requirements outlined by the Halton Region public health department. · Participating in all extra-curricular activities · Working closely with three other team members on a daily basis
The RECE must have an Early child hood education diploma or degree or equivalent approved by the Provincial licencing process, be Registered and in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Valid standard first aid with Infant Child CPR level C+
- Early child hood education diploma or degree approved by the Provincial licencing process
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators.
- Work and Safety Online Course
- Valid Vulnerable Sector Screening (Police check)
- Valid Immunization record
- 2 step TB test