If you are looking for a fun yet stimulating work environment, you will surely find that's what Kinder Buddies Childcare has to offer. A caring environment where each team member's contributions no matter how small are acknowledged and appreciated.
We are interested to discuss the opportunity if you feel you have the following experience and qualifications,
- Experience working with children aged 2.5 through 5 years
- Ability and Knowledge of supervising children
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate well to children, parents and staff
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the CCEYA and Public Health requirements
- Able to use professional judgement all within the guidelines set out by the Governing Acts, Regulations, By-Laws and centre Policies and Procedures
- Strong programming skills following children’s needs, incorporating active learning, ELECT, HDLH and anti-bias
- Registered and in good standings with the College of RECE
- Holds current standard first aid and CPR certification Level-C
- Employees must provide a clear health assessment, including TB test
- Current CRC including Vulnerable Sector Check
- Ability to communicate and experience with ESL communities is beneficial
Come join us where a rewarding career beckons you.