Imagine a career where you can positively impact the future of children. We are looking for more than just your education and qualifications. We desire people who want more than a job, we are looking for exceptional, engaged, excited and dedicated educators.
We are hiring enthusiastic Full Time and Casual Registered Early Childhood Educators/Assistants for our BrightPath Eglinton centre.
- Develop and implement a high-quality program, in line with BrightPath’s curriculum, that supports and promotes the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- Plan and maintain a high-quality environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
- Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
- Support children in the development of their self-help skills and independence
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
- Plan and organize activities for school-age children in child-care programs before and after regular school hours
- Attend staff meetings and professional development opportunities as required
- Work in partnership to maintain cleanliness and organization of classroom materials
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- A passion for working with children
- Strong interpersonal skills to gain trust and respect of children and their parents
- Demonstrate our philosophy - Develop the Mind. Nourish the Body. Inspire the Soul
- Demonstrate skills working as a team and enjoy a team environment
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Experience in planning and implementing programs
- A Registered Early Childhood Educator (RECE), Early Childhood Assistant (ECA), Ed or equivalent
- 1 – 3 years working in the child care field
- A current Criminal Check & Vulnerable Sector screening
- Current Standard First Aid and infant child CPR
- Up to date immunization and Health assessment as per the local Minister of Health Requirements
Our employees enjoy:
- A competitive compensation package, including group benefits & paid sick leave
- A 40 % discount on child care for their Child(ren) - full time only
- A Tuition Reimbursement Program to support and encourage professional growth
- Ongoing training and development and great career opportunities.
- A long-term position
Join the BrightPath team today!
…the Journey begins here
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.