Full-time, Term from approximately February 04, 2019 to February 25, 2020
As this term is connected to Pregnancy/Parental Leaves, the start and end dates are subject to change.
- Early Childhood Education Diploma
- Proof of membership in the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Standard First Aid, including infant and child CPR - Level C
- Satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative program planning skills
- Positive leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Highly knowledgeable in child development
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the Emergent Curriculum approach to learning
- To plan and implement a child care program within a warm and nurturing learning environment
- To supervise the children at all times, ensuring a safe environment
- To maintain a positive and consistent approach towards child management, compatible with London Children’s Connection’s philosophies
- To communicate regularly with parents in an open and supportive manner
- To assist, supervise and guide students, supply staff, and volunteers
- To demonstrate sound knowledge of all relevant sections of the Child Care & Early Years Act
- To maintain professionalism, confidentiality and courtesy at all times
Ready to apply?
Qualified candidates can submit their resumes and cover letters to: Sue Myers - Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please identify the Position and Location you are applying for in your e-mail subject line, ie ‘Term ECE - North London CC’.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12:00 Noon on Monday, December 10, 2018
If you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process please contact email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.