Western Heights Montessori Academy is voted as one of the Best Montessori Schools in Oakville by Oakville Beaver. With three campuses in Oakville, we have a Infant ECE Teacher position open for experienced Montessori and/or ECE teacher candidate to join the team.
We offer competitive base salary with a performance based bonus . Hired candidates will also be offered a comprehensive health benefit package . We thank all applicants in advance for their submission. But only those being considered will be contacted.
We are also looking for supply teachers who are interested in joining the team asap.
Expected start date: ASAP
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement engaged curriculum to Infant children and care for their physical needs to promote healthy development both physically and intellectually
- Assess current students and develop customized learning plan for each student
- Conduct parent teacher interviews and communicate with parents on a regular basis formally and informally
- Ensure health, safety and all standards are met according to Ministry of Education licensing requirements.
- Assist with open houses and parent tours to promote the School to prospective parents
Desired Experience & Qualifications:
- 2 - 3 years of experience as an ECE teacher ideally experienced working with Infant/Toddler aged children.
- A MACTE or AMI certificate preferred, ideally with certification for Infant/Toddler.
- A Registered Early Childhood Educator a strong asset.
- French, Spanish or Mandarin language skills are great assets.
- Good knowledge of CCEYA, Pubic Health and Fire Safety Standards
- Current First Aid/CPR Certification
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new programs, as required.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Loves teaching and caring for young children.
Job Type: Full-time
- Infant/Toddler: 2 years (Required)
Licenses or certifications:
- Registered ECE (Required)
- Infant/Toddler Montessori Diploma (Preferred)