Kidz Kare is a one-stop resource to support parents on their journey in raising healthy, happy and knowledgeable individuals. Excellent opportunity for candidates who are experienced in Nannying, Early Childhood Education and advancements in these fields.
- Provide in home childcare for infant/toddler aged child
- Provide a caring, safe, nurturing and stimulating environment.
- Organizing and engaging in various activities.
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Completing time sheets and daily and weekly reports.
- Being available for Personal Development days organized by the company.
- Passion for working with and educating children in a fun and effective manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Knowledge of child development
- Up to date first aid certificate and CPR.
- All health immunizations up to date.
- Valid Criminal Reference Check.
- Fun, energetic and reliable
- Willingness to travel
Above & Beyond:
- ECE or ECA Diploma
- Post-Secondary Degree
- Experience in a Licensed Daycare and/or extensive experience as a Nanny or equivalent