Treasure Garden Childcare Center is a brand new facility where you will be part of the TGC team of professionals dedicated to the care and nurturing of our youngest citizens!
The successful candidate will provide stimulating environments for children in their care; to enrich social, emotional, intellectual, language and physical development. Through an emergent play based approach, each ECE will facilitate learning experiences and provide leadership that is consistent with the philosophy of our child care center.
Education, Experience and Requirements:
· Diploma or Degree in Early Childhood Education
· Registered, and a member in good standing with the College of ECE
· Current and clear Police Vulnerable Sector Check
· Current Standard First Aid and CPR Level C
· Minimum 2 years working with children 18 months to 5 years of age
· Thorough knowledge and understanding of current Child Care and Early Years Act
· Demonstrated knowledge with How Does Learning Happen?
· Experienced or knowledgeable with the Emergent Curriculum
· Ability to work in a team
· Maintaining positive and supportive relationship with parents and families
· Excellent communication skills
· Demonstrated, well developed problem solving and conflict resolution skills
· Food Handlers Certificate
Treasure Garden Childcare Center offers:
· Potential to move into full time ECE schedule as opportunity arises
· An exciting, new and positive working environment
· Competitive salary
· One week off at Christmas
· Opportunities for Professional Development
Please note: The Town of Innisfil has partnered with UBER to provide convenient public transportation.
Please include a cover letter and resume, with salary expectations and email to: careers@TGChildcare.ca We thank all applicants for their interest in applying to Treasure Garden Childcare Center. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.