The McMaster Children’s Centre is always looking for upbeat, professional Registered Early Childhood Educators for Part time/Casual Supply work.
When hiring Registered Early Childhood Educators, we require the following:
- RECE positions require an ECE Diploma or Degree from a recognized college or university, in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Experience working with young children and families;
- An eagerness and ability to work with all age groups from Toddler to Preschool;
- Must be professional, with strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Effective interpersonal and team work skills;
- A clear Police Records Check which includes Vulnerable Sector Screening;
- Must have flexible hours to accommodate supply work;
- Must have valid Standard First Aid with CPR C (infant/child CPR)
- Current medical (record of necessary immunizations)
*If you are interested in supply teaching at the McMaster Children’s Centre, please email or drop off a resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Casual