1. Description of Services
Schoolhouse Jobs facilitates the matching of Job Seekers and Employers by providing search functions to allow Job Seekers ("Services" or "Service") to find the appropriate Employer based on their preferences and needs. Schoolhouse Jobs Service also involves providing a platform to facilitate the initial and ongoing communication between Job Seekers and Employers ("Messaging Platform"). Schoolhouse Jobs reserves the right to re-post a User's job posting on external third-party websites for the purposes of ensuring exposure of the User's request and/or provision of services. Any such re-posting on an external third-party websites will not include Personal Information (as defined below) of the Users.
Schoolhouse Jobs is not a party to the relationship between the Job Seeker and Employer. Schoolhouse Jobs shall not, in any way, be liable to a Job Seeker or Employer or any other third party, arising, either directly or indirectly from such employment or independent contractor agreement between the parties.
Schoolhouse Jobs does not verify, review, evaluate, interview, screen or perform any background checks on any of its Users or the content posted by the User on the Platform. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other persons whom you come in contact with through the services of Schoolhouse Jobs platform.
Please refer to the Website regularly for further information about the services provided.
2. Application Use
Schoolhouse Jobs grants you the right to use the Website for your personal use.
You must comply with all applicable laws and third party terms of agreement when using the Website (e.g. your wireless data service agreement). Your use of the Website is at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damages to your hardware device(s) or loss of data that results from the download or use of the Website.
3. Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to use the Services offered by Schoolhouse Jobs, you represent and warrant as follows:
- that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older on the date of creation of your User Account;
- if you are registering as Job Seeker, that you are legally permitted to work in the jurisdiction where you are seeking employment; and
- neither you nor any member of your household may have ever been the subject of a complaint, restraining order or any other legal action or criminal offence involving violence, abuse, neglect, fraud, or any other offence that involves endangering the safety of others, and that you are not registered or currently required to register as a sex offender with any government agency in any jurisdiction.
4. User Accounts and Passwords
To access and use certain features of the Website, you will need to create a profile through the Website ("User Account"). As part of the process to create, register and maintain your User Account you must provide Schoolhouse Jobs with certain current, complete, and accurate registration information, including your name, e-mail address, age, address, postal code/ZIP code, and phone number, and other data or information that has been requested by Schoolhouse Jobs during the client account registration or renewal process ("Registration Data").
- Maintain and update such Registration Data as necessary in order to keep such information current, complete, and accurate;
- Maintain the confidentiality of any passwords or other account identifiers which you choose or that are assigned to you as a result of any registration or account creation with the Platform; and
- Be responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account.
Further, you agree to immediately notify Schoolhouse Jobs of any unauthorized use of your password or account in the event that the confidentiality of your password or your account is compromised.
Failure to comply with this paragraph may result in immediate termination of your account.
5. User Account Fees, Term and Renewal
Schoolhouse Jobs charges a fee of for its Services.
You agree that any fees associated with the use of Schoolhouse Jobs Services are considered final payments and are non-refundable.
6. Personal Information
7. Content and Use of Services
As a Job Seeker, Employer or any other User of the Services, you agree that the content of information and materials posted on the Website or App by You is accurate, current and complete. In addition, you represent and warrant as follows:
- You will use the Services provided by Schoolhouse Jobs solely for yourself and are responsible for all activity and use of your account and may not assign or transfer your account to any other person.
- You have the right and authority to post all information you post about yourself or others.
- You will not provide inaccurate, misleading, defamatory or false information to Schoolhouse Jobs or to any other User of the Website or App.
- You will not post any content (including, but not limited to, written material, text, photos, or graphical content) on the Website, or transmit to other users, that is defamatory, inaccurate, inappropriate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, defamatory, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity), or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Your use of the Website, App and Services provided by Schoolhouse Jobs are in accordance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
8. Use License
Schoolhouse Jobs hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable and revocable right and license to
- access, view and print any information and documentation made available on the Website or App, for your personal, non-commercial and informational use only to assist you in the access and use of the Website or App and the Services.
Schoolhouse Jobs may terminate this license at any time for any reason whatsoever.
9. Intellectual Property
The website and all intellectual property rights in the website and site platform are owned by Schoolhouse Jobs.
Schoolhouse Jobs reserves all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright, trade-marks, domain names, design rights, brand elements, database rights, patents, and all other intellectual property rights of any kind, whether registered or unregistered.
All brand elements, company name, website names, logos, registered and unregistered trade-marks displayed on the Platform or used in connection with the Services are the trade-marks of Schoolhouse Jobs (or its suppliers, partner businesses or third party licensors).
Nothing contained on the website shall be construed as an express or implied grant of any license or right to use any trade-mark or brand element without prior written consent of Schoolhouse Jobs.
11. Use Restrictions
The Website and any Services shall not be used where, and to any extent, such use is prohibited by law.
Schoolhouse Jobs encourages all Users to report any misconduct, misuse or unlawful activities of other Users, including, but not limited to activities on the website and in connection with the Services provided.
12. Termination of Registration
13. Limitation of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES IS COMPLETELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SCHOOLHOUSE JOBS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PARTY, FOR ANY LOSSES, COSTS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER THAT ARE SUFFERED OR INCURRED IN ANY CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF (OR THE INABILITY TO USE) THE PLATFORM, SERVICES, OR ANY SCHOOLHOUSE JOBS CONTENT OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, EQUITY, STRICT LIABILITY, BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE AND REGARDLESS OF THE OCCURRENCE OF A FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OR FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE).
Schoolhouse Jobs Services facilitate the matching of Job Seekers and Employers by providing search functions to allow Job Seekers to find the appropriate Employer based on their preferences, needs, and location.
Schoolhouse Jobs is not a party to THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SERVICE SEEKER AND SERVICE PROVIDER, and shall not, in any way, be liable to a Service Seeker or Service Provider or any other third party, arising, either directly or indirectly from such employment or independent contractor agreement between the parties.
IN NO EVENT WHATSOEVER SHALL ANY OF SCHOOLHOUSE JOBS ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND THIRD-PARTY CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY THE "COMPANY PARTIES") BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER THAT ARE SUFFERED OR INCURRED IN ANY CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF PLATFORM OR THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES (INCLUDING IN ANY CONNECTION WITH THE TRANSMISSION OR DOWNLOADING OR STORAGE OF ANY DATA OR SUBMISSIONS TO OR FROM THE PLATFORM OR THE USE OF, OR RELIANCE ON, ANY SCHOOLHOUSE JOBS CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION OR DATA CONTAINED ON OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, OR SERVICES, OR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO FILES OR DATA OR ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING OR REPRODUCING ANY FILES OR DATA OR LOSS OF USE OR LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES OR ANY BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFIT OR ANY OTHER ECONOMIC LOSS WHATSOEVER) HOWEVER CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AND WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE, EVEN IF THE SCHOOLHOUSE JOBS PARTIES OR ANY OF THEM HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OR OUGHT REASONABLY TO HAVE KNOWN OF THE POTENTIAL FOR SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify and hold Schoolhouse Jobs, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable legal fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of the Users use of or conduct respecting the Services, and Platform.
a. Governing Law
The content and material appearing on the Platform could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Schoolhouse Jobs does not warrant that any of the materials provided are accurate or current.
e. Links to External Websites
Your access and viewing of any third party websites or resources is conducted at your own risk.
f. Website, App and Services Provided "As Is"
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE PLATFORM, THE SERVICES, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER INFORMATION, DATA AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE, APP OR PROVIDED AS PART OF THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
16. Contact Us
Schoolhouse Jobs Inc.
11 – 2690 Westoak Trails Blvd